Thanks for visiting our site!
We hope you can find everything you require.
At 1st Emergency Response we are focused on providing high-quality training and exceptional customer satisfaction - we will do everything we can to meet your expectations.
Because life never gives us a moment to pause:
An emergency creates a range of emotions and reactions. Do you feel confident that you know how to respond to an emergency situation at home, at work or even during a recreational activity?
1st Emergency Response offers the following courses, The new HSE 3 day First Aid at Work course, Fire Safety Awareness, Risk assessments and Fire Marshall programmes.
We also offer these new courses:
- 1st for Parents and Grandparents: Ideal for new parents, grandparents or guardians who care for young children and babies and want to feel prepared for the unexpected.
- Early Years First Aid:A course focusing on emergency incidents that could be faced by any childcare professionals, that include nannies, nursery nurses, au pairs, play leaders etc. Meets Ofsted and EYFS requirements for registered childminders and the requirements for nannies.
- 1st for Babysitters:A fun and interactive two day course especially designed for adolescents/ teenagers, suitable from ages 14 years* and upwards who would like to become a babysitter or may already be working as one. It covers all first aid and what to do in an emergency.
- Emergency Life Support / EFAW:A course that prepares people to deal with serious conditions and incidents. It is ideal if you want to know what to do when faced with an emergency involving a casualty of any age. This course is particularly useful for small businesses and lone workers it replaces the old 'Appointed Persons' course.
- Combined First aid and Practical Fire Safety Course: This Programme has been especially developed for Organisations/ Companies who would like their workforce to have an understanding of Emergency Procedures at Work, So here at 1st Emergency Response we have combined Emergency First Aid at Work with a Basic knowledge of Fire awareness and Fire extinguisher use.
- 1st for Deaf or Hard of Hearing: A course especially tailored for people with profound hearing loss/ impairment or deaf . A fully signed course that provides candidates with peer support and interaction whilst learning new skills.
All courses are certificated upon successful completion.
Training programs are delivered in accordance with HSE, EYFS, ILCOR and Ofsted guidelines.
All training materials provided in prices.
With a variety of courses to choose from, we're sure you'll be happy working with us. Look around our website and if you have any comments, questions or if you would like to book a course please feel free to contact us.
We hope to see you again! Check back later for new updates to our website. There's much more to come!
*NSPCC Guidelines recommend children under 13 should not be left unsupervised for long. Babysitters should be aged 14 and over and ideally 16.